Learn and experience French language
Our group classes renew every six weeks.
Next session starts on November 1rst.
Online Classes Information
Due to the pandemic of COVID-19, French group classes are conducted online, as the Alliance Française de Bridgetown continues to follow the safety measures recommended by the Public Health Ministry.
Online Private Lessons
Private Classes are aimed at people who wish to learn French at their own pace, who wish to benefit from a specific learning program or who cannot come at the Alliance Française’s premises.
From A1 to C2 levels
- Private tutor
- Tailor-made schedule and program
$65 BDS / hour
for 10 hours Package
Online Collective Classes
General course offer in order to improve your language skills and become a French master!
– 4 hours/week
– on mondays/wednesdays
– or on tuesday/thursdays
From A1 to B2 levels
- Pick the level you need
- For all ages and levels
- Benefit from the group dynamic
+ $50 BDS
for digital textbook
+ $25 BDS
for the 1st registration
Our courses enable our students to develop linguistic, socio-cultural and rapidly applicable skills through language activities defined by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
From A1 to B1 levels
A1+/ A2 levels on mondays
(6:30 – 7:30)
B1 level on tuesdays
(6:00 – 7:00)
- There is no age to learn new things
- Smart educational material
- Communication based activities
Free for members
DELF Preparation Classes
If you want to improve your skills in a particular linguistic field in a professional perspective, together we can establish a needs analysis to set up a training program and schedule helping you achieve your specific goals.
From A1 to C2 levels
- Fully customized offer
- Tailor-made to the precise needs of your linguistic situation and workfield
Oral test on Zoom (10 minutes max)
- On the assigned date and time, follow the Zoom link given to you to test your speaking skills. Make sure you connect yourself at least 5 minutes before your test in order to check your speaker and mic.
- No specific preparation is required. The test will be live with a French teacher. Don’t be stressed!
To organize your placement test, please contact: email@example.com
How do I apply for admission as a student?
There is no prerequisite condition to study at the Alliance Française of Barbados. All levels are welcome, from beginners to intermediate and advanced students.
How can I pay?
- At the reception desk during working hours with cheque or by cash or by wire transfer.
- For more information, please contact us at 2333234 or at firstname.lastname@example.org .
What are the deadlines for registration or pre-registration?
When can I start classes?
How many students are there per class?
Which teaching method is used?
All our teachers use a communication based approach in their classes. We have one textbook corresponding to each level. Teachers also use all kinds of teaching facilities (audio, videos, etc). You may enquire at the secretariat or at email@example.com if you wish to purchase the textbook or the online version of it. This one can last up to one year.